I want to say a very big thank you to Sascha Darlington from Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored for nominating us for this award. Please go and visit her blog to check out her creative and versatile talents and her other nominees!
The Rules For This Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share the Award on your blog.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Tag up to ten bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Random Things About Me:
- My haiku ‘A New Leaf’ which originally featured at the beginning of my post A New Leaf has been published on Pure Haiku today.
- I love the smell of open fires and wood burning stoves.
- When we lived in London I often bought freshly roasted chestnuts on the street as a treat in Winter.
- I love the blessings of each and every Season and Autumn is my favourite with the smells in the forests, the changing colours and the warm glow of the sun.
- From all the voluntary work I have done over the years I loved working with Riding For The Disabled the most. I began volunteering with them after getting injured in a riding accident and the way the horses behaved, especially around disabled children, was absolutely heart-warming.
- For several years I helped people who had been affected by crime to find their voice again through a programme called ‘Holistic Linguistics’.
- Eivor loves to help me with my blogging and always sits or lies close by.
Blogs I Nominate:
- Snigdha’s lovely blog One Happy Earthling. Please check out her blog and her post about celebrating the first anniversary of her Stem Cell transplant.
- Isaacs Gathings, a gifted poet and writer, and his blog Isaac Gathings Unleashed. He wants to help people who deal with alcoholism and depression.
- Samantha Murdoch and her lovely blog Samanthamurdochblog where she writes beautifully about her cats, crystals and life in general.
- Nia and her lovely blog Photographyofnia where she shares photographs of Turkey’s landscape, flora and cats and writes about the challenges of her native country at this time.
- Liesbet and her blog Roaming About where she shares photographs and stories of her travels, house sitting and the challenges of writing.
- Annette and her wonderful blog Beauty Along The Road which is dedicated to discovering the beauty in the ordinary and the extraordinary.
- Eli Woodbine, an author, musician, artist and marketer and his highly versatile blog Eliwoodbine.
This is my way of saying thank you for connecting and sharing your stories and you are under no obligation to accept the nomination.
I also want to say a very big thank you to all our followers and fellow bloggers out there. Your stories, support, love and comments are appreciated and treasured and inspire me to write more.
This blog would not exist without Eivor and Pearl and we are grateful for sharing this journey with them and all the wonderful places they bring us to on our walks.
Thank you again for all the love and we send much love to all of you.
Eivor, Pearl & Xenia xxx
Photograph by Xenia Tran, unedited.
Camera: Lumix Panasonic FZ38, setting: Outdoor Action.