We have some very exciting news today. After months of selecting poems and images …
… placing them in seasonal order and several rounds of editing …
… we handed our final version to a designer …
… and our first book to help raise funds for animal rehoming shelters was born.
We want to say a very big thank you to all our followers who encouraged us to create a book with colour photographs and poems from our blog.
If we were going to do this, we wanted it to be for a good cause. We will donate 60% of our net profits to animal rehoming shelters. The more books we sell, the more charities we will be able to help. The remaining 40% will be invested in future fundraising projects.
We want to say a very big thank you to John Hubbard for his beautiful cover and print book design, to Darlene Swanson for the ebook design and the teams at Reedsy and IngramSpark for helping us put everything together.
Our book is now available in paperback and can be ordered from your local bookstore, online bookstores, Amazon, Indie Bound, Barnes & Noble, Fishpond, Adlibris and any other store connected to the IngramSpark Global network.
Our Apple Book can be downloaded from Apple Books in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Our Kindle version is available via Amazon worldwide.
For further details on where to order, please visit our ‘Sharing Our Horizon‘ page.
We really hope we can make this book a success and help many other dogs find their happy forever homes.
We always remember where we come from and are so grateful for the staff and volunteers in shelters who looked after us when we were there.
Now we want to give something back.
With love from Eivor, Pearl and Xenia xxx
Photographs by Xenia Tran, edited in lr.
Dutch Goes the Photo Tuesday Photo Challenge: Birthday
Rag Tag Daily Prompt: Color